Sunday, November 16, 2008

A Supportive Woman in my Life

I'm realizing that I really could use a supportive woman in my life. I'm in a very dysfunctional relationship that seems to be more a source of pain than anything. I guess it just wasnt meant to be. I want to believe but I have to check myself and keep my feet on the ground. What I wish would happen and what really is happening are not the same. I'm looking at how she responds and reacts, how unreliable she is, and how mean she has become and I am realizing this is just going to go from bad to worse. I need to wake up and face the music. She is not going to change and I'm not happy. I really was hoping that she was going to be the one but as painful as it is to face directly, I'm seeing that she isn't.

I'm sick of walking thru life alone, and now I have to go back out on that same fucked up blvd and stroll through it all over again knowing that nothing is promised.

No comments: